Giving You A Smile To Last A Lifetime
Dental Safety During the Pandemic
Keeping our patients safe, happy, and healthy has always been our number one priority at Boileau Dental. Since the arrival of the COVID virus, our team has developed increased safety measures to ensure that our dental clinic is a safe space for everyone who walks through our doors. These safety measures include implementing additional diligent sanitizing procedures and safety guidelines throughout the dental office. With new variants on the rise, it is as important as ever that we all do our part to keep everyone safe.
We understand that patients may be hesitant to schedule their routine hygiene checkups and cleaning; however, neglecting your oral health can be detrimental. We want our patients to know the ways that we can work together to ensure that we continue to keep our office safe and provide you with optimal dental care during the pandemic.
What Our Patients Can Do To Help Us Ensure We Keep Our Office Safe
There are a number of simple things our patients can do to help us combat COVID in our dental office:
- Reschedule your appointment if you’re not feeling well. Stay home if you feel sick!
- Complete your screening form before every visit.
- We will confirm that your temperature is normal.
- Wear a mask and maintain physical distance requirements in our common areas.
- Follow office protocols upon your arrival.
- Disinfect your hands once you arrive at our office.
- Rinse your mouth with antimicrobial/antiviral mouth rinse for 30 seconds.
What We’re Doing to Maintain a Safe Environment for Our Patients
Our staff have implemented a number of additional protocols to ensure our patients safety while at Boileau Dental:
- Our team stays home if they are not feeling well.
- We confirm our temperature is normal before work each day.
- We wear our masks and maintain physical distance requirements.
- Appointments are now spaced further apart so that the waiting room allows for more room and limits your contact with other patients.
- The waiting room is cleaned regularly and high touch surface areas are disinfected on a regular basis.
- We control the production of aerosols which can give rise to airborne virus.
- Implementation of extensive sanitation methods for tools, operatory, and surrounding areas before every patient.
- We sterilize all instruments/tools used with patients.
- Our staff who have close contact with you are wearing additional personal protective equipment.
- Our team is up to date on their COVID vaccinations.
We continue to work together with our patients to stay happy and healthy during the pandemic and keep you smiling in the process!
Call Us Today to Book an Appointment
The experienced team at Boileau Dental looks forward to helping you with your dental needs!